Monday, June 4, 2012

London




The River Thames, 2011


Well, if I had my druther's we would be walking to London ...errrrr....flying. I'd LOVE to be there for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  Last year we visited that amazing city and I was overwhelmed by its history, beauty, art, architecture....oh, the architecture!! I was also overwhelmed by its mammoth size, crazy traffic and portajons basically in the middle of the road....really! There was a section where several inner city roads met, and there in a small inlet, was a portajon....which I HAD to use When the traffic went by,it shook that little building and I was afraid it would topple.

I have wonderful memories of our trip there, and many people with memory-loss spent equally great days traveling ----  and, sadly, they can't recall them at all.

Help us end Alzheimer's Disease by supporting our journey from Key West, Florida to Maine in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment